Friday, May 7, 2010

Abbigail is 7 months, How did that happen?


So I'm not the best blogger, But here is the latest new on the family

Abbigail turned 7 months today, It felt like just yesterday we were celebrating her 6 month birthday. Is it just me or does time seem to go by faster once you have a baby? The days are so short sometimes they run together lol!
Well Abbi is Moving and Grooving! She started army crawling at around 4.5 months and now she is legit crawling. Its Adorable! Now since she is crawling, she just started pulling herself up to her feet on every ledge she can reach like laundry baskets,us, and the couches. She even pulls up on Molly,, which ends in molly getting up and Abbi rolling off, oops! That reminds it is so crazy to experience Abbi becoming accident prone the more mobile and independent she becomes. She's a tough chick though =). With every month Abbi is growing, Ryan and I find ourselves more and more in love with our little angle. She has developed such a sassy personality and sense of humor!

So mothers day is coming up! I was pregnant last mothers day, I felt like a mom then the best i could with a little monster in my belly, but this mothers day I can really understand and appreciate how wonderful it is to be mom! I'm so excited!

Abbi has also Cut Teeth! Her bottom front teeth, she loves to feel them with her fingers. I've tried to take a picture but she's pretty shy about photographing her little chompers.

Well that's the new on our growing baby girl!
until next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment